I was born in Corinth, Greece in 1974. Studied Archaeology and History of Art at the University of Athens and worked as an archaeologist for three years specializing in the study and classification of Greek prehistoric pottery.
In 2004 I moved to bonnie Scotland where I live ever since. I studied Textile Design at Edinburgh College of Art and since 2012 I have been a professional artist exhibiting regularly. My artwork can be found in private collections in Scotland, Greece, Belgium, Japan and USA.
Much work has been created during art collaborations and I have been lucky to have worked with very talented artists (film, performance costume, interior design, product design).
Over the last two years I am also offering a workshop called ‘Relaxation & Art Exploration’ which is specially designed for people of all ages who just want to get in touch with their inner child and explore their creative side in a relaxed and playful way.
- 2021. 'A winter's night'. Group exhibition at Birnam Art Centre, Scotland
- 2021. 'Earthly Walks'. Solo exhibition at Birnam Art Centre, Scotland
- 2020. 'Winter exhibition 2020'. Group exhibition at Birnam Art Centre, Scotland
- 2019. ‘Vision 2020’. Group exhibition at ‘Bloc Gallery’,
- 2018. ‘Dialogues with Gaia’. Solo exhibition at ‘Whitespace Gallery’, Edinburgh
- 2017. Solo exhibition at 'The Planetary Healing Centre', Edinburgh
- 2014. Group exhibition at 'Elounda Palm Hotel', Elounda,
Crete - Greece
- 2012. Installation of hand printed fabrics at 'Dance Base', Edinburgh
- 2012. ‘The Dyers’ Company, London’ award for best use of colour
Moments and Memories
This video is a visual journey...
Moments of reflection, inspiration and creativity beautifully compiled and narrated by Lukasz Kulec. Hope you enjoy it!
Below you can find a collection of photos from past exhibitions, collaborations and commissions.